As you learn to lead your peers into unknown territory, I hope this blog can serve as a hub of communication and as a resource. Please feel free to make comments and ask questions regarding the postings or things we have talked about in meetings.
The theme this year is "Kingdom Come." We will spend time asking questions like:
What is the Kingdom of God?
What does it mean to live under God's reign?
What is the church's role in social justice?
How do we deal with the tension of living in the now-but-not-yet kingdom?
How can I become conformed to Christ and what does that look like?
We will also look at the church around the world. We will learn about how they worship, what they value, how they share the gospel, and we will also learn how to live in community with those that are different from ourselves.
I hope Global Partnerships can be a community where we live out the gospel in fellowship, learning, and service. I invite you to be a part of this global journey.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment